Danielle Nagel is self taught illustrator, graphic designer, photographer, feminist, and CEO and Founder of Dazey LA, an Art apparel company with a mission to empower women through conversation and community. All the collections revolve around a subject that modern women struggle with. Dazey LA has been featured in Forbes, Seventeen, Allure, E News, Entrepreneur and many more. www.dazeyla.com
- Season 3 Ep. 12 | Julia B. Thompson | How to Make a Million Dollars in 3 Years.
- Season 3 Ep. 11 |Gabi Garrett | How Small Tweaks to your Message can Bring Huge Profits
- Season 3 Ep. 10 |Dr. Natasha Welch, DNP | Success Begins with Self-confidence & Acceptance
- Season 3 Ep. 9 | Deb Allen | Walking Fiercely in your Purpose and Vision
- Season 3 Ep. 8| Cameka Smith | Stop Procrastinating and be Productive